• Create / research information architecture
Decide how information is organised and presented to the user.
• To develop / build wireframes
Product blueprints that show the web application structure.
• Create prototypes for user testing
Prepare and present prototypes to internal teams and clients if needed.
Preparing designs plans and presenting the website structure.
• Responsible for visual appearance
Colour schemes, fonts, icons, custom illustrations and etc.
Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that it is in line with the company branding.
Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
• Develop UI mock-ups that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Producing sample sites.
• Responsible for web production and landing page production.
• Digital retouching and image editing
Skills & Requirements:
• At least 3 years of working experience in digital design field.
• Advanced diploma or degree in graphic design, multimedia.
• Experience in wireframe / prototype design using – Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InVision or other similar tools.
• Fluency in best practices for information and interaction design, user-centered design process, strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques and patterns.
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Able to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Able to adopt in fast paced environment.
• Able to collaborate, work independent, confident with team members.
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Career Level: Junior Executive
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience: 3 years