You will play an important role in:
• Writing code for primary application and preparing application for live environment.
• Unit-Testing and End-to-End testing of code.
• Documenting technical specifications and built efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Working with the Product Director to develop specifications and write the application according to specifications.
• Daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles with direct team.
• Weekly meetings to review with the Product Director.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• 3+ years of PHP and experience in CodeIgniter.
• Expertise in plain vanilla PHP.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP, MySQL or web server exploits and their solutions.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Network Administrator: Who will take care of server related tasks like setting up domain, hosting and etc.
Career Level: Senior Executive
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience: 3 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Specializations: Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software