The Digital Marketing Manager will be a key person to develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for the company. This includes the development and implementation of SEO & SEM strategies performance marketing, e-mail marketing, social media and the development of lead generation and CRM system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate and assist Head of Marketing on the development of difital marketing strategy, content and targeted ads to drive qualified traffic to websites, landing pages through SEO, SEM, EDM, social media marketing, web and mobile.
- To develop lead nurturing program and develop the digital customer journey to nurture and retargeting audience.
- Analytic lead to optimize digital marketing advertising using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, social media analytics platforms and able to recommend the tactical improvement to enhance the digital branding and lead traffic conversion.
- Familiarity with digital content optimization using analytics data, this includes to collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop digital marketing assests, eg. Video and designed content to increase business leads through our digital platforms.
- Develop CRM sales and marketing automation process to centralize the lead data from digital touchpoints to sales push notification. This includes maintaining lead database and develop target & retarget digital pathways to increase lead conversion.
- Passionate about digital marketing trends and technologies and able to implement new technologies to increase company branding in the digital space.